A side dish does not have to be complicated in order to please your taste buds or those of a crowd! These Spiced Sweet Potato Cube Fries are easy to make and only take 30 min to bake! A great dish that is full of flavor and plenty of good vitamins and health benefits! Serve with Italian Spice Bison Burger!
- Large glass bowl (for mixing the sweet potatoes, oil, and spices)
- Parchment paper
- Large baking sheet
- 3 Large sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 3 TBSP coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sweet potato cubes and spices.
- Melt 3 TBSP of coconut oil.
- Then pour the oil into the glass bowl and mix well so the oil and spices coat the all sweet potatoes evenly.
- Next dump the sweet potatoes onto the lined baking sheet and spread evenly. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until soft.
- Enjoy and serve with your favorite burger of choice or mix into scrambled eggs!